2010-08-23

I'm back!

 
I have been back in school for a week now. It is already so much fun and we have gotten one of our last briefs. Me and my group are going to work with Happy Socks! It's a brand that I really like and the brief is... I can't even describe how much I'm looking forward to execute this. It is my dream project.

It felt awful to leave Björn Borg and all the people that I worked with. I can honestly say that my time spent there made this summer to the best one of my life so far.

As you can see, I'm back on uploading artworks as well. I will probably have time to update this blog more frequently now.

Don't forget to subscribe to my tumblr; http://kissmyshoes.tumblr.com/

2 kommentarer:

elno sa...

Det tycker jag är helt fantastiskt! Var ju inne och läste din blogg innan idag! :)

georgina sa...

nej jag vet det , men jag har inbjudan som jag vill ge till ngn?